All visitors to Ghana must be in possession of valid passports with not less than six (6) months’ validity. ECOWAS nationals and those of other countries with which the Government of Ghana has specific bilateral agreements are exempted.
REQUIREMENTS FOR VISA APPLICANTS
- Three (3) duly completed forms (coloured printout) in CAPITAL LETTERS in ENGLISH and must be printed on one sheet (front and back).
- Submit together with three (3) recent identical Passport-sized photographs taken on a white background with the appropriate visa fee at least ten (10) days before the intended date of travel
- A photocopy of Bio-data page of passport
- Introductory Letter from Applicant’s firm
- Invitation Letter from Institution/Company in Ghana
- Declaration Letter
- A copy of resident permit card/ work permit.
- A copy of Flight itinerary
- A copy of an international certificate of vaccination for Yellow Fever
- Names and Addresses of references and/ Accommodation in Ghana (if it is a hotel, details are to be provided)
- Letter of consent from parent/legal guardian for children under 18 years and copy of their ID cards and birth certificate of the children.
|COMPLETED FORMS||Three (3) duly completed forms in CAPITAL LETTERS in English and Submitted together with three (3) recent identical Passport-sized photographs taken on a white background|
|A PHOTOCOPY||A photocopy of Bio-data page of passport|
|INTRODUCTORY LETTER||Introductory Letter from Applicant’s firm|
|INVITATION LETTER||Invitation Letter from Institution/Company in Ghana|
|RESIDENT PERMIT CARD||A copy of resident permit card|
|FLIGHT ITINEARY||A copy of Flight itinerary|
|CERTIFICATE OF VACCINATION||A copy of an international certificate of vaccination for Yellow Fever|
|ADDRESSSES||Names and Addresses of references and/ Accommodation in Ghana (if it is a hotel, details are to be provided)|
|PARENTAL/LEGAL CONSENT||Letter of consent from parent/legal guardian for children under 18 years and copy of their Birth certificate|
CATEGORIES OF VISAS
Holders of Diplomatic or Service Passports are exempted from payment of visas fees. However, application must be submitted with a Note Verbale in addition to the regular requirements.
- Introductory Letter (ENGLISH) from applicant’s firm confirming your status.
- Letter of Invitation from person(s) of institution(s) in Ghana inviting the applicant.
- Photocopies of relevant pages of passport of alien inviting businessman, showing legal immigrant status/residence permit.
- Certificate of Incorporation of the Ghanaian company.
- Certificate to Commence Business of the Ghanaian company.
- Names, Addresses and telephone numbers of Business Associates and their Companies as references in Ghana. A hotel may be used only as a second reference.
- Invitation letter from host/hostess.
- Photocopy of bio-data passport page of host / sponsor and a copy of their Resident Permit card / Work Permit of the host if the host is not a Ghanaian national..
- Hotel Reservation.
- Copy of Appointment Letter.
- Copy of signed Contract/Agreement.
- Proof of grant of Employment quota in Ghana.
- Admission letter from an Educational/ Training Institution.
- Attestation of Scholarship obtained/ Evidence of payment of fees/ Proof of financial means.
- Letter of introduction from school (exchange programs).
|ENTRY PERMIT AND VISAS||NORMAL (Kz)||EXPRESS (Kz)|
For further inquiries, contact the consular section via email@example.com